The Sustainable Investor: In Pursuit of an Enlightened Investment Portfolio
Weird, no more. Five reasons why sustainable investing became mainstream.
June 09, 2013
This year, the number of “social investors” passed an important milestone: A full one out of nine investment dollars under professional management now has a “responsible” mandate. (That totals more than $3.7 trillion dollars.) Chalk it up to social media tools like Facebook and Twitter, of course, but just as the population increasingly shops with a conscience, they have begun to invest consciously, too. From Bangladeshi factories to low wage Wal-Mart workers on public assistance, fast-spreading news means that investors are less likely to be passive bystanders. We see at least five identifiable reasons why Sustainable and Responsible Investing (SRI) has gained...Read Full Article...
Get Started Now...
Learn how sustainable investing can align your money with your values.Board Walk Research
- Weird, no more. Five reasons why sustainable investing became mainstream. 06.09.13 Read...
- Boardwalk on Facebook
- Business Radio X interview -- Sustainable Investing
- Boardwalk on LinkedIn
- Wall Street Journal -- Scott Sadler on Sustainable Investing
- UN Principles for Responsible Investment
- WSJ Profile of Boardwalk Capital Management
- Mercer -- Climate Change Report
- HBR: The Dollar Payoff from Corporate Responsibility
- Sustainable Innovation -- Udaiyan Jatar at SI13
- Carbon Disclosure Project
- Innovating for Sustainability -- Dr. Steven Olson at SI13
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine
- Enviromental Leader - (sustainability)
- CSR Wire
- Just Means
- B Corporation
- Matter Network
- VIDEO: Boards and Social Responsibility
- VIDEO: Sustainable Investing Talk to NIRI Atlanta Chapter