The Sustainable Investor: In Pursuit of an Enlightened Investment Portfolio
The Atlantan magazine article: "Green Peace"
July 15, 2012
Read Full Article...
Apple Takes It Up a Notch
February 14, 2012
Investor and consumer pressure can move mountains. Finally, Apple has agreed to take a hard look at the working conditions in its factories around the world. Apple Inc., now the world's largest company by market value, has dazzled consumers by essentially reinventing how we buy music, how we use our phones and how we access the web. The company has similarly dazzled investors with a share price that seems impervious to global economic challenges and bear markets. For responsible investors, Apple has been a conundrum: Environmentally conscious but practically devoid of philanthropic activity. Meticulously managed by a visionary leader but with...Read Full Article...
Get Started Now...
Learn how sustainable investing can align your money with your values.Board Walk Research
- Apple Takes It Up a Notch 02.14.12 Read...
- The Atlantan magazine article: "Green Peace" 07.15.12 Read...
- Boardwalk on Facebook
- Business Radio X interview -- Sustainable Investing
- Boardwalk on LinkedIn
- Wall Street Journal -- Scott Sadler on Sustainable Investing
- UN Principles for Responsible Investment
- WSJ Profile of Boardwalk Capital Management
- Mercer -- Climate Change Report
- HBR: The Dollar Payoff from Corporate Responsibility
- Sustainable Innovation -- Udaiyan Jatar at SI13
- Carbon Disclosure Project
- Innovating for Sustainability -- Dr. Steven Olson at SI13
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine
- Enviromental Leader - (sustainability)
- CSR Wire
- Just Means
- B Corporation
- Matter Network
- VIDEO: Boards and Social Responsibility
- VIDEO: Sustainable Investing Talk to NIRI Atlanta Chapter